UMWELTBERATUNG - UBS is active in many international projects and programs, providing consulting services in the fields of water quality and treatment, waste disposal and management, environmental and social impact assessments (ESIA) and management plans (ESMP), industrial environmental protection for SME, environmental financing, energy efficiency and renewable energies, project preparation, monitoring and evaluation, laboratory upgrade, capacity building and institutional strengthening for various organisations.
UMWELTBERATUNG - UBS provides consultant services for bilateral and multilateral donors in the framework of international cooperation and development, in collaboration with specialised engineering and consulting companies as well as with laboratories.
UMWELTBERATUNG - UBS' main clients are:
- KfW Development Bank, Frankfurt, F.R.G.
- German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ), Eschborn, F.R.G.
- European Commission/Europe Aid, Brussels; EU Delegations
- World Bank, Washington, USA
- Regional Development Banks (e.g. ADB, Manila, Philippines; IADB, Washington, USA; EBRD, London, UK; EIB, Luxembourg)
- Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs)
- City Administrations, Universities, Federations and Private Clients