UMWELTBERATUNG - UBS is active in international programs and projects providing consulting services in the fields of
- Water quality and water treatment (drinking water, wastewater, groundwater)
- Waste disposal and waste management
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIA) and Management Plans (ESMP), environmental financing
- Industrial environmental protection for SME
- Energy efficiency and renewable energies
- Project preparation, appraisal, examination, monitoring and evaluation
- Laboratory upgrade and physical/chemical analyses
- Capacity building and institutional strengthening
UMWELTBERATUNG - UBS provides consulting services for various organisations, and bilateral/multilateral donors in the field of international development cooperation, in collaboration with specialised engineering and consulting companies as well as with laboratories.
UMWELTBERATUNG - UBS' main clients are:
- KfW Development Bank, Frankfurt, F.R.G.
- German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ), Eschborn, F.R.G.
- European Commission/Europe Aid, Brussels; EU Delegations
- World Bank, Washington, USA
- Regional Development Banks (e.g. ADB, Manila, Philippines; IADB, Washington, USA; EBRD, London, UK; EIB, Luxembourg)
- Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs)
- City Administrations, Universities, Federations and Private Clients